The most comprehensive human clinical study ever conducted on a nutritional supplement. In 2009 the High Desert Heart Institute concluded a comprehensive clinical study of ProArgi9. HDHI was founded by Dr. Siva Arunasalam, who is an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai of Los Angeles and internationally respected for superior care of high-risk heart patients.
For this study 33 high-risk heart failure patients were selected.
All patients in the study had reached the end of what medical science could do for them. They were at maximum drug levels, maximum supplemental oxygen and maximum therapy. 60% of these patients were on the heart-transplant list.
To scientifically measure the effects of ProArgi9 plus every patient received extensive diagnostic testing for 13 weeks producing almost 7000 points of data. Each patient was given two scoops of ProArgi9 plus in the morning and two in the evening.
The results of the 90 day study were far more significant than anyone expected. Many of the patients were able to resume normal lives and the quality of life for all patients had improved dramatically. Full results of the study using ProArgi9 plus are currently being written up for publication in medical journals.
A few of the compelling results were as follows:
- 18% increase in HDL Cholesterol
- 40% decrease in triglycerides
- 8% Glucose reduction
- 25% decrease in c-reactive proteins
- 11% reduction in creatine levels
- 35% increase in magnesium levels (even though there is no magnesium in the product) magnesium is very important in improving heart health
- Decreases in platelets in the blood
- Albumin decreased by 70%
- Bilirubin decreased significantly
- Vitamin D levels increased by 183%
- Systolic BP decreased by 13%
- Diastolic BP decreased by 17%
- Peripheral blood flow increased to the feet (an ankle reading) by 16%
- CASP (Central Aortic Systolic Pressure) decreased by 6%
- Pulmonary Hypertension dramatically improved
- Quality of life measurements significantly improved for all participants